Friday 28 December 2012

Langkawi - Underwater World

The last time I was in Langkawi, it must have been when I was 9 years old.  I remember visiting the Underwater World then. And I thought that it was massive. 

Actually, now that I think of it, all Underwater Worlds in the world are kind of the same. But I just can't resist them. I love looking at all these colourful fish from the sea and not to mention, super cute penguins. This Underwater World in Langkawi is just a smaller version of the one I visited in Barcelona. So, it's really not that bad! :)

Admission fees for adults is RM28 (Malaysians) and RM38 (non-Malaysians). For once, I feel slightly more privileged being a Malaysian wtf.

Okay, I don't have much to say about it but below are the highlights of my trip at the Underwater World in Langkawi. It's pretty worth it!









No comments:

Post a Comment