Thursday 20 September 2012

Let Me Take You On A Journey To The Sea - Norwegian Jade Cruise


Hey hey!

My 7th Happy Week working at Nuffnang! :) One amongst many other things I shared in common with my fellow Nuffies is the fact that we all went on a cruise last year. Although my experience was fairly different from them, I would also like to share snippets of my trip after reading about their awesome trip through their blog posts.

If you know me, you'll know how much I love the sea. I don't like what's under the sea, just the cliche SUN, SAND and the SEA.

Being on a cruise when I was a kid is different from being on a cruise as an adult. I know I certainly enjoyed my time as an adult cruiser more than I did when I was a kid. Heh..happy times!

I got loads of pictures to share but I really don't wanna overkill it in one post. So I'm splitting them into a few parts to post when I can find the time to do so again.

This post is more about what went on on the ship during the day.

I know that it is important during a holiday to bring sunscreen, make up and nice clothes.

Unfortunately for this trip, if you're read my previous post about how I only have 45mins to pack for 7 days, you'll know I even forget to bring my facial wash. But lucky for me we can get them on the ship!

Minimal make up and fats. Please don't judge me!
 Add Image
During this trip, I know for a fact that my beautiful fair skin will be gone for good.


I don't know what game this is, but the oldies seemed to be enjoying it a lot while the children watched.

Giant Chest.


It's so huge it's not funny. It probably reached my underboobs.


Golf for everyone. Shame that they don't have Miniature Golf on the ship or I'll probably get worst tan than I already did.


Just wondering around with my juice.... hey, I'm on a holiday!


I love the colours on this particular picture of people playing basketball. So cool.


Looking at these pictures, really brought back tons of great memories.


I love staring down and see if I can spot a dolphin or two. And no, I didn't spot any.


If the world were flat.


I love holidays. They make me happy. Especially if I'm in a place where nobody cares aboutwhat's going on other than just wanting to have some fun.




Jason Mraz's I'm Yours must have been on my playlist when I'm looking at this view, mesmerised by it.




Fat white people sun tanning. Some of them were so burnt, they reminded me Ben Stiller's wife in the movie, Heartbreak Kid.


I was chilling on the top deck myself. Look at the kids queuing to go onto the slide. And no, I didn't go onto the slide okayy..(even though I'm probably their height) - too much work to just get up there!




Many parents allow their daugthers to wonder around just with their swimming bottoms. I seriously think that, it's like an open invitation to the paedophiles considering some of them already developed boobs. *shakes head*



A better view perhaps?

Cruise crew preparing for BBQ in the evening.


Alrighty then, that's all for now. I'm off to bed! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment