Monday 1 September 2014

Melbourne: Cafe Cavallino

I tried writing about day one of the trip but I was so distracted. When we are back at our room I am super tired. All I can think about is sleeping wtf.

So probably try to do some today. It has been prettt fun so far. Not sure if it is #Melbourne or my #Sisterhoodies.
Last night I fell alseep within minutes but I had nightmares throughout my sleep. I suspect it is because our room is pretty warm with the heater on. 

Anyway, last night we had the most amazing pasta. I liked it so much. We ordered the basic spaghetti meatballs and it was so awesome. 

@yuennyyee brought us to the 'Little Italy' of Melbourne. There were so many restaurant to choose from and we picked Cafe Cavallino. Everything there was so good.
This was how the restaurant looked. Yup another table of possibly Malaysians. I felt very at home in Melbourne because there were so many Malaysians and the ample Asian food selection. There are no real feelings of a holiday so far. Everything felt very familiar other than directions.

The upside of this is that I now live in #HongKong so this is probably a good thing.
We started with some sweet bread.
Yuen's cold cut.
Split pea soup.
Best spaghetti meatballs ever. Karen and I ordered the main size to share. It was more than enough. What a great dish. Better than the pastas I had in #Italy.
Yuen's seafood spaghetti was so good too. Writing about it now makes me want to go back for more.
We finished off with some Nutella Banana Crepe with ice cream. We had to share it. It was huge! AND SO GOOD!

We decided to skip the tram and walk back to our room to burn some calories. 

We spent a total of AUD90 here plus tips. I would say that it was very worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment