Thursday 5 February 2015

Steak & Lobster at Liverpool Street, London


💟 He went downstair to get me water at 4am even though it was so damn cold because I was thristy.

💟 He bought me sanitary pads because he doesn't want me to go out in the cold. *I feel very lucky and paiseh at the same time.

💟 He rubbed my neck when I had a bad neck.

💟 He brought back Pink Moscato for me yesterday on the way back from work.

💟 He waited for me for 2 hours in London alone just to have lunch with me.

💟 He reminds me that he knows how much I've sacrificed for him.


I love him.

Anyway, we tried out Steak and Lobster last Tuesday. But we were lobster out so we had the steak instead.

Like Lobster and Burger, £20 for each meal. Unlimited fries for both and unlimited salad as well for Steak and Lobster.

The steak was good and the fries were better than the fries in Burger and Lobster.

The salad was inconsistent. It was nice and just right for our first order but damn salty for mine on the second. Maybe they didn't want me to eat so much wtf 😖

We finished with a coffee and tea each.

I guess it was worth the try. I noticed that a lot of people go there on a special occassion.

To get there - get on the Underground - Victoria line and get off at Warren Street.

I've been sleeping so much lately. But I've also been dreaming a lot and had nightmares. I hate to dream. It made me feel like I have not slept.

5.09pm now and I am feeling sleepy again.

I told J not to get me anything for Valentine's day. Especially flowers because I will leave to go back to KL on thr 16th Feb and won't be able to enjoy the flowers.

But he got me this backpack when I was in a meeting with my project partner in London. So much love!

It is from New Look. I fell in love with it when I saw it in Westfield last week. So happy.

I got bad shoulders and neck so I can't hold my handbags for too long now. So a backpack is just what I need. Keep my hands free and I can keep them my pockets to keep warm. Wow wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment