Sunday 10 July 2011

i-City, Malaysia

Whuddup y'all!!!

I'm so excited for MTV World Stage that's happening on this 24th July 2011!

It's happening at the place where Christmas happens everyday!

Yes, you've guessed it.

i-City.

I went there a couple of weeks ago with two of my ex-housemates/besties. It's like a city of light there!


Oh yes, it looks like CNY there too.


And then Christmas...


And then CNY again!


They have the biggest reptile collection in Malaysia. I'm not sure if there were entry charges or not but people sure seems to be enjoying themselves.




Huge lizard wtf!


Quite a sight huh?


I suspect that this is where the MTV World Stage will be! Cool innit?!


Poles and I. You haven't seen her here for awhile have you? :)


God Brother Peter and Poles.


Santa! I've been a good girl this year. My shop is still closed.


Giant Peacock!








Funfair. Whee!






They have plenty of shops and restaurants there.


Omg so cute right?!


Took this so I can remind myself from now on, if I wanna see snow it's only RM25.00.

i-City is quite a nice place to take a stroll with the family. I almost feel really safe walking around there snapping pictures at the night sight.

When driving in, there may be traffic. You pay RM10.00 per car to enter the city. There were ample parking space in the parking lot but most people park by the road fearing that there won't be any parking space in there because of the jam.

If you're there, you should really just park inside. It's so much safer.

***

We went to A&W for some midnight snack after i-City and chatted for a good 3 hours.


Nothing is better than a Rootbeer Float for me at night!


Same old, same old!

 
Poles.

We shall do this again soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment