Saturday 17 March 2018

Banana Tree - Soho, London

I've probably walked passed this restaurant over 50 times when I am in Soho and didn't think twice about going in. That is until I saw an Instagram post (which is not an ad) posted about how good the food was. 

So when James wanted to meet up for dinner, this place popped into my head. 


We managed to arrive before 7pm on a Thursday so we managed to get some good 2 for 1 cocktails. 

We were all famish when we arrived so we trusted James to order almost EVERYTHING. And we loved it. Everything was spot on. Even J and James liked it. So I know it is not because my expectations has lowered since I've moved here. Lol


We ordered so much that the waitress had to ask us to stop. 😂

If you are in London and fancy some Asian fusion, I would recommend this place.


See you soon James! 

No comments:

Post a Comment