Monday 3 November 2014

Hong Kong: Charlie Brown Cafe, Tsim Sha Tsui

What a tiring but fruitful day yesterday. We went for dim sum brunch at Ritz Carlton, Kowloon and then to Charlie Brown Cafe at TST and then to Cheung Chau for dinner.

Since I will be leaving soon I pushed myself to do it all and say yes to everything. I'm usually lazy and prefer to chill at home.

Steph, the motivator for me to see and do more.

I think today I will write about Charlie Brown Cafe since this is a short post before I get ready to prepare for dinner tonight. We are having a seafood feast.

I saw the cafe when J and I was finding our way to the MTR station at TST and I thought it would be a good place to bring my guest.

A tiny entrance. Make your way to the cafe upstairs.

Stuff you will see on the way up.

I love novelty/tourist traps!

And then more!

It was truly a place to take photos. We didn't expect that it will be so cute. I only wanted coffee and got more than I asked for.

Whee! Cakes, merchandise and coffee.

Super cute!

There were more local people than tourist dining there and the food looked good. We had brunch before that so we only tried their coffee and cake.

Americano and the Charlie Brown Latte mousse cake.

Us indulging in the better-than-expected novelty dessert and coffee.

Try finding this when you get there. See if you will spot it!

Okay, have a good evening ahead everyone!

Address: G/F-1/F, Kok Pah Mansion, 58-60 Cameron Road, Tsim Sha Tsui

Self-service cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment