Thursday 26 January 2017

One Twenty One Two - The Royal Horseguards, London.

This was definitely a good throwback for me. This was one of the first ever date night for us after I obtained my spouse visa. I started my first job in UK and we were going to celebrate.

He wanted to surprise me and arranged for everything. All I had to do was to meet him at Embankment.
Turns out, we were going to dine at the One Twenty One Two at The Royal Horseguards. Such a mouthful eh? Haha.

So many good reviews at this place.
Great ambience too. The restaurant is situated in th hotel, so you can expect a very private and quiet environment. But not in an uncomfortable way.

We started off with a bottle of prosseco which we didn't finish. (It was a work night..else, we will never let a good bottle of wine go to waste!)
Good hair day and skinny face. 

I swear one automatically put on 4-8 kgs after their wedding. How can that be normal? 😞😞😞
The menu.
The starter for him: Duck terrine.
The starter for me: Cornish scallop.
Mains for him: Lamb cutlet
The main for me: Halibut

The food was really very good and fresh. We really enjoyed it.

The waiting staff were very warm and attentive as well. I would really recommend this place.
Dessert for him: Almond and lemon tart.
Dessert for me: Gateaux Marcel

By dessert, we were both super duper full. We managed to eat half of each desserts. And it was very very good.
There were definitely regrets for not finishing the desserts. 

Find out more: One Twenty One Two - The Royal Horseguards
Address: London SW1A 2EJ
Phone: 020 7451 9333

No comments:

Post a Comment