Friday 30 May 2014

Bunga Raya Resort. The beautiful Kota Kinabalu.

#TGIF!

It is really hot in #HongKong now. If you are travelling to this tiny country this long weekend, please pack light. 

I'd rather be the one travelling this weekend too but we don't know anyone who can look after him for us this weekend. So we have to play good parents and stay in. We always wish we can travel with him. Oh, the sacrifices we have to make! 

Since I can't travel, I can only reminisce.
I mentioned in my last two post about my trip to #KotaKinabalu that I had to book an extra location so that would at least have SOME good time if the Nexus really sucks.

My friend managed to arrange for a full day of activity for us at the #BungaRayaResort and dinner at #GayanaResort. So, we get to check out and spend time at two beautiful resorts on that day. 

We have decided that we will stay in one of these resort instead if we visit again. They only cost a little more.
The usual silly face and excitement. He love going to the beach! This punk don't want to sit with me because he want his own "window" seat.
Saw a rainbow on the way there. Definitely a sign of good luck. It was so pretty, I took like 20 photos of the same thing.
From the #JesseltonPier, it takes about 20 mins to get to the island. Look at the colours! Sigh, miss this little piece of heaven.
This is good photography skills. I looked very slim wtf.
Once we got there, we wasted no time to get into our swimming gear. Hat is from #HnM.
The sea was amazing.
We went snorkelling but there aren't many fish to see so we swam to the secluded side of the island. It was so tiring..even with the life jacket.
And we made it...
Probably the biggest outdoor adventure we experienced together in the last year and a half.
Maybe this will make @awendyy 's dream come true. I HAVE A SAND BABY WENDY, LOOK!
We were very hungry after all that swimming so we had lunch at the only restaurant on the island. The food was pretty good.
I had satay because long time no have. 

Went out for dinner. So TBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment