Sunday 21 June 2015

Little Dudley House, Dorking


Yet another festive weekend. Yesterday was my #MIL's birthday and today it's Father's Day!

We talk abt yesterday first.

We went to this awesome restaurant in Dorking. There are just so many hidden gems ard Surrey area. The food is definitely London's standard if not better.

So we went to Little Dudley House. Amazing service, amazing food!

Asian and proud wtf. I think I instil a lot of Asian pride in my siblings-in-law. I always say, "Who cares what they think, I'm Asian and if I am not being Asian all the infographics about Asian people would have been a lie!"

I then promptly took out my #selfiestick for this photo. Haha actually hor, I have it because my sister-in-law, Tiffany returned it after her trip to Legoland with her partner. I usually don't carry it unless I'm on holiday.

BUT SEE, NO SHAME!

Shaky hands wtf! We started of with some Chicken Pate with toast.

Trio Pork. Crackling pork belly, loin and cheek.

@milkystainz and Tiffany had this. The crackling part is so epic. Damn good but I also burnt my mouth cos I stuffed it in so quickly wtf.

But so good. They did mention that it was too much pork and meat at the end lol

Who doesn't love a siew yoke though?

My bro-in-law had the lamb. He said it was yum yum.

Speaking of which, I never used to eat lamb but since we moved back there's this great buther that does the best lamb chops. Also cos he marinated it to a point I can't taste the stinky lamb taste and can enjoy the frest meat texture.

A story for another day.


My #MIL had this really relaxed looking corn-fed grilled juicy chicken.


I don't usually order burgers cos I am not a burger fan but I felt like it yesterday. It was a great decision because it was the best burger I ever had. It was pretty big though so I gave the chips to Damian.

That's the cocktail I ordered. It is called Honey Storm. So good. They have a proper bartender there to make good cocktails. I haven't had a good one in a long long time.


Tiffany's attempt to join the grown ups with the Apple Crumble Martini because we always joked and said that she is the baby at home despite being 25 this year and drink fruit shoots. Lol she took a sip and said she should have ordered the Chocolate Martini instead hahaha it was so funny.

J and I tried it and it was actually pretty good.


Desserts for sharing!


This fondant was actually really really good. The ice cream is not your usual vanilla. It is a white chocolate ice cream. Everything was so warm and cold and chocolatey.


Cherry tart with a berry ice cream..i can't remember the name dy.


Little Dudley House. If you ever find yourself in #Dorking, look for this restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment