Tuesday 10 June 2014

Happy Valley: The Day I Went To The Racecourse

Tuesday. The day before Wednesday.

Wednesdays are the days where horse racing enthusiast or gamble addicts head to Happy Valley for some races.

I personally do not like to gamble but I like the adrenaline I get from watching races. Kinda like watching Formula 1 live.
I went to HK Jockey Club with my colleagues where we get to be highrollers and hangout at Adrenaline. If you go to the common area, you only pay HKD10 bucks I think. 

To get into Adrenaline, it is HKD290 per person including drinks and dinner.
If you ask me, I prefer the common area where you can see the horses but I'm not complaining since it is all sponsored! 

My boss even gave us money to gamble. Sadly, we didn't win. I remember my mom telling me that if you gamble with someone else's money, you are not gambling with your own luck. Hence, you won't win. But hey, what do I know about gambling.

I only feel bad losing cos it is not my money I'm losing.
Can you imagine living in one of those apartments overseeing the racecourse?
It looked so beautiful that evening. 

Took a break to shower and it has already passed midnight. Can't post more photos now. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment