Wednesday 4 June 2014

Romantic Gayana Resort, Kota Kinabalu

Yesterday was definitely a very testing day. I guess there's nothing big that caused that. I have been doing great at work and things are going great with Jesse and Dug. It is probably hormones and little things that built up to piss me off.

I miss home and after a lot of back and forth, all my leave has been approved. So hurray. 

I usually blog on my way to work. That is the only time I don't have any distraction. 

Let's talk about something happy. Like my trip to #GayanaResort.
Chalet on the sea. The pier we got down from the speedboat.
Stupid Jesse walking #likeaboss after swimming all day at #BungaRayaResort. We were so tired by the time we arrived here.
So they invited us to chill at the infinity pool area that overlooked the sea. There are no beach at this resort but have other interesting factors like the Geocenter..or at least I think that is what it is called. 

I couldn't sleep and felt restless. So I went to check it out while Jesse snoozed.
On the way to the Geocenter you have to walk through these chalet. There were nobody there then, so I was slightly creeped out.
Okay so it is called Marine Ecology Research Centre.
They were shut when I arrived but you can still see stuff like starfish and corals outside the centre.
I love starfish. They are so cute ♥♥♥
Save the Giant Clams!
Pretty giant clams. I love the colours. Shame I have no interest in scuba diving.
By the time I was done, the sun was setting and Jesse was still snoozing so I made my way back to the pool to get ready for dinner.
Couldn't resist to take another photo of the view. I wish I live there w.t.f.
Alu-Alu Restaurant for dinner. Jesse is very picky with food when we eat out (he is not if it is my cooking heh!), so I wanted to take him to somewhere nice and romantic. This only happens once a year so gotta make it count.
We ate at this beautiful restaurant.
We were forced by the waiter to take this cheesy photo. It was forceful and cheesy even by my standards...
We even played outside while waiting for food. They had lights under the restaurant, so you can see bigger fishes feeding on smaller fishes. It was quite romantic.
The day concluded with a little man in a big sofa. Our experience at Gayana Resort was quite special. I would totally recommend this place to couples or a few friends who are looking for relaxation. 

#travel #wanderlust #love

No comments:

Post a Comment