Wednesday 18 June 2014

Hong Kong: Australian Dairy Company

Hey hey! It is #Monday. 

I am so tired from the weekend. So many bruises from last week and I must have twisted my ankle. I have decided to just wear flip flops to work and then change to heels this summer. Now I know how @angeline feel. So liberating.

So there's a slight conflict on what to post today and I think I'm good with a short post instead. 

Australian Dairy Company is perhaps the most ching chong place with a western name.
Apparently, it is a must-visit place here. I went with @teycindy and her cousin, Sotong. In fact, Sotong had a list of must-dos in #HongKong. I was really impressed cos I haven't been to most of it.

So this was a great opportunity for me to try it. My mom and sis went without me the last time.
This may look like the usual macaroni with ham and fried egg but it is really one of the better ones I have tasted in HK.
The usual macaroni soup bowl will usually come with buttered toast and egg cooked in the style of your choice.

Actually, everything in this cafe looks and taste fresher and fluffier than other normal HK local cafes. Maybe that is why it always have a queue outside.
You can't say you've been to HK unless you have tried HK authentic French Toast. It is not as peanut buttery as the Malaysian ones.
This, is the superstar there. Steamed Milk. They used really fresh milk to make them and it literally melts in your mouth. Have it hot or cold. Any way you like it!

#foodie #eatlikeatourist #eatlikealocal

No comments:

Post a Comment