Friday 13 June 2014

What to do in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong? - Joe's Billards

I don't do a lot at night in #HongKong. My night life here is significantly different from my life in KL. The irony is that, people have always said that Hong Kong have so much going on. I don't know what they mean but I went for a beer pong session once.

It was quite nice.
I wasn't bad in it once I got the hang of it. Totally making J drink since we was against me on the other team.

We went on a double date with Kai and Boni. We met a group of very young looking adults and they wanted to play together. So we did. We mixed up our team.
I can't remember the name of this place but it is at this quite happening strip at #TsimShaTsui. Eh actually I found out, http://www.joesbilliards.com/ 
Oh we also played a bit of pool but I was very rubbish at it. I don't think I'll ever improve. I'm not good at aiming yo.
We also played darts. I am not very good at that too.
Kai and J.
Boni and I. 

Today's post is a short one since I'm not feeling well.

Have a great #Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment