Tuesday 17 June 2014

He Surprised Me!

I wanted this so bad when I first saw it.
Earphones in a bottle of water...
And you can buy it from a vending machine???? 

Placing an athletic looking tattoo-ed man and those earphones in a bottle of water...what a brilliant advertising idea.
I was sold. 

However, I put off quite long before really considering buying it again because I always needed something else more. 

I mean it is really not expensive but I do try to be mindful with my money now that I'm older. So, whenever we go to the computer I always ended up buying something but it.
Today I had that urge again because I was thinking about going swimming more often. I have become very dependent on having something to do whilst I am exercising and without it I am not as motivated.

Like if I go to the gym, I can still bring my phone and not worry about it getting wet. But I guess I like swimming better?

So, I texted J at work and contemplated it...like for the 1000th time.

All of the sudden, he sent me the photo!
How did he know one?!?!?!
He secretly went and buy for me during his lunch break but I dunno why he suddenly go buy cos I have been talking about it for months.

So I was very happy and SURPRISED! So I asked him why...then I kena scolded.
So potong stim already...booo. But still happy cos I can finally own this!
As you can see, mine is pink. PINK!
Teehee!
Also, I bought a really pretty swimsuit last weekend from #Monki. 

I find that I like full swimsuits better now compared to bikinis. I dunno if it is my age or what. And I used to collect bikinis. 

People do change huh?!
And finally....
I just got promoted officially!
The Katie Holmes is not Tom Cruise's Katie Holmes by the way. Haha...she is not going to be happy that I pointed it out...but I'm just trying to clear your doubts okei..

Anyway, I'm gonna go swimming to test out the earphones now! Will let you know how it goes later x

No comments:

Post a Comment